EI-Compendex, INSPEC, Mathematical Reviews (MR), ZBMATH, SCOPUS, JST China.
The Control Theory and Technology (CTT) publishes high-quality papers on the theory and applications of control, with particular attention given to the emerging topics, original methods, and cutting-edge technologies in the area of systems and control, optimization and automation. Topics of interests of the journal include but not limited to: Nonlinear Systems and Control, Cyber-physical Systems, Identification and Estimation, Optimal Control and Optimization, Robust and H-infinity Control, Adaptive and Learning Control, Cooperative Systems, Stability and Stabilization, Distributed Parameter Systems, Hybrid Systems and DEDS, Large Scale Systems, Networked Control Systems, Autonomous Systems, Fault Diagnosis, CIMS and Manufacturing Systems, Information Processing Systems, Systems Biology, Multi-agent Systems, Motion Control, Intelligent Control, Power Systems, Environmental and Bio-engineering Systems, Human-machine Systems, Intelligent Transportation Systems, Social Networks, Economic Systems, and applications in various fields.
This journal is published quarterly. Its content appeals to scientific and technical professionals as well as professors and students in the field.
Submission of a manuscript signifies that it has been neither copyrighted, published, nor submitted or accepted for publication elsewhere. Submitted manuscripts must be typewritten in English.
To subscribe the table of contents of every new issue, please log on http://www.springer.com/engineering/control/journal/11768.
Process for Submission of Manuscript
(1) Only electronic submission is accepted. The paper should be prepared as a PDF file and submitted to the editorial office via CTT online submission system (https://mc03.manuscriptcentral.com/ctt).
For further correspondence, you may use E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: 86-20-87111464 Phone: 86-20-87111464.
Post address: Editorial Office of Control Theory & Applications, South China University of Technology, Guangzhou 510640, China
(2) Authors of accepted papers are requested to supply their brief biographies and photographs.
(3) Authors of accepted manuscripts will be required to provide the final version of their manuscript, which should be in LaTex. If authors do have problems in preparing their final manuscripts in the required file types, they should contact Editorial Office for help.
Style for Manuscript
(1) First page must contain: (i) Title of paper, (ii) Author(s) and affiliation(s), (iii) Abstract, (iv) Keywords (not exceeding eight), (v) Complete mailing address, e-mail address, if available, telephone number, fax number of the corresponding author, (vi) Footnotes (if desired) containing acknowledgement of financial or other support.
(2) Provide an Introduction that includes a statement of the history of the problem and the purpose and contribution of the paper.
(3) References should be numbered and appear in a separate bibliography at the end of the paper, listed in the order of appearance in the text. Examples are given below.
 D. Cheng, L. Guo, J. Huang. On quadratic Lyapunov function. IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, 2003, 48(5): 885 – 890.
 H. Chen. Stochastic Approximation and Its Applications. Dordrecht: Kluwer Academic Publisher, 2002.
 Z. Cai, K. Fu. Robot planning expert systems. Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation. Washington: IEEE, 1986: 1973 – 1978.
Research Data Policy
The journal encourages authors, where possible and applicable, to deposit data that support the findings of their research in a public repository. Authors and editors who do not have a preferred repository should consult Springer Nature's list of repositories and research data policy.
List of Repositories
Research Data Policy
General repositories - for all types of research data - such as figshare and Dryad may also be used.
Datasets that are assigned digital object identifiers (DOIs) by a data repository may be cited in the reference list. Data citations should include the minimum information recommended by DataCite: authors, title, publisher (repository name), identifier.
Springer Nature provides a research data policy support service for authors and editors, which can be contacted at email@example.com.
This service provides advice on research data policy compliance and on finding research data repositories. It is independent of journal, book and conference proceedings editorial offices and does not advise on specific manuscripts.